i-Speak Arabic is a short course language programme for those who are interested in having Arabic as a foreign language. It equips learners with essential basic knowledge in Arabic’s writing system and at the end of the course; learners would be able to listen and comprehend conversations about situations encountered in daily life. Learners will also be able to interact and communicate with others using simple everyday Arabic expressions with satisfactory level of fluency.
- Learners will learn the phonics, character system and basic conversation skills of Arabic language
- Qualified and experienced language lecturers
- Small class size, more interactions with instructor
- Structured syllabus for learners to easily pick up the language
Why Learn Arabic?
- Arabic is the fifth most widely spoken language with a total of 490 million speakers, and useful in over 20 countries
- An opportunity to distinguish yourself in the professional world with a high demand language
- Arabian culture is rich and interesting - quite unlike what you can find elsewhere
- Students taking this course are exposed to the vocabulary, grammar and Arabic phrases as well as introductory conversational Arabic in daily situational contexts. Emphasis is given to consolidating the four communication skills, namely listening, speaking, reading and writing. The course aims to equip students with the ability to communicate using simple Arabic phrases relevant to foundation level.
- Students taking this course are exposed to the vocabulary, grammar and Arabic phrases as well as introductory conversational Arabic which will facilitate to develop a satisfactory level of fluency and confidence in using Arabic as a functional tool of social interaction and communication.
March, July & November
INTEC Education College
Jalan Senangin Satu 17/2A, Section 17, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603 - 5522 7000 (Hotline) / 7060 (Marketing) / 7030 (Head of Programme)
Email : email@example.com