The A-Level Programme provides an excellent preparation to international tertiary programmes worlwide. It prepares students for the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE). The programme offers study track for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy as well as engineering and social sciences. Students interested in the programme have the option to choose one of the two tracks of study program: the four semester (May or July intake) or three semesters (January or September intake) track.
Students enrolled in medicine, dentistry and pharmacy will go through either a twinning or a direct programme locally or abroad, after completing their programme of study at A-Level, INTEC. While students intending to pursue their studies in engineering and social sciences, may apply for further studies to the United Kingdom, United States of America, Australia or New Zealand.
- Collaboration with Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) leading to a greater understanding of subjects & constructive thinking skills.
- Qualifications are administered by Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE), a part of the University of Cambridge.
- Accredited by MQA and is recognized by universities throughout Malaysia & abroad.
- Offers minimum of 3 and maximum of 4 A Level subjects.
- Pass SPM / O-Level with minimum 5 credits including English and Mathematics ot other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysian Government.
January / May / July / September
List of Subjects Offered
- Further Mathematics
- Art & Design
- Literature in English
By INTEC's placement unit and assisted by respective placement agent.
|List of Universities
- Penang Medical College, Malaysia
- International Medical University, Malaysia
- Melaka Manipal Medical College, Malaysia
- University College Dublin, Ireland
- Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland
- University of Calgary, Canada
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education, India
- University of Oxford*
- Imperial College*
- University College London*
- King's College*Queen Mary*
- The University of Warwick*
- The University of Manchester*
- University Bristol*
- University of York*
- The University of Sheffield*
- University of Bath
- University of Birmingham*
- University of Nottingham*
- University of Southampton*
- University of Surrey
- University of Sussex
- University of Kent
- Cardiff University*
- University of Dundee
- University of Exeter*
- Lancaster University
- University of Leicester
- University of Liverpool*
- University of Leeds*
- Queen's University Belfast*
- Newcastle University*
- Colorado School of Mines
*Russell Group Universities
January / September (1½ years)
May / July (2 years)
RM 34, 395.00 (1.5 years) / RM 36, 995.00 (2 years)
USD 7, 643.00 (1.5 years) / USD 8, 221.00 (2 years)
- Fees are inclusive of tuition, registration, transportation and other services fees except for accommodation.
- For international students, fees are exclusive of accommodation, transportation, student pass charges, immigration charges, personal bond, EMGS visa processing fee, medical insurance premium, EMGS medical screening fee & caution money.
- For this fee structure, estimated currency exchange of USD 1.00 = MYR 4.50 is used.
INTEC Education College
Jalan Senangin Satu 17/2A, Section 17, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603 - 5522 7000 (Hotline) / 7060 (Marketing) / 7093 (Head of Programme)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org