Diploma in Islamic Finance
Diploma in Islamic Finance aims to provide a better understanding about concept & application of finance & banking fields according to Islamic principles hence enable student to make comparison with the conventional principles. It is in line with Malaysian Government objective in developing the country according to Shariah Requirement Framework in each of the government’s plan and policy.
- Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least credit in three (3) subjects and pass Mathematics; OR
- Pass UEC (Unified Examination Certificate) with minimum of Grade B in three (3) subjects and pass Mathematics; OR
- Pass O-level with minimum of Grade C in three (3) subjects and pass Mathematics; OR
- Pass Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field; AND pass SPM with a minimum credit for one (1) subject and pass Mathematics at SPM level; OR
- Pass Community College Certificate which is equivalent to KKM Level 3 in related field; AND pass SPM with a minimum credit for one (1) subject and pass Mathematics at SPM level; OR
- Pass Certificate (Level 3, KKM) in related field with at least CGPA 2.00; OR
- Pass Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent with at least Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in one (1) subject, AND pass Mathematics at SPM level (or equivalent) or at STPM; OR
- Pass Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) (Maqbul Grade); AND pass Mathematics at SPM level (or equivalent); OR
- Other qualifications with equivalent recognition by Malaysian Government.
June / September (2 years)
RM 28, 000.00
USD 11, 200.00
- Fees are inclusive of tuition, accommodation, registration and other services fees.
- For international students, fees are exclusive of accommodation, registration, other services, student pass charges, immigration charges, personal bond, EMGS visa processing fee, medical insurance premium, EMGS medical screening fee & caution money.
- For this fee structure, estimated currency exchange of USD 1.00 = MYR 5.00 is used.
INTEC Education College
Jalan Senangin Satu 17/2A, Section 17, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603 - 5522 7000 (Hotline) / 7060 (Marketing) / 7428 (Programme Coordinator)
Email : email@example.com