Diploma in Accounting is a two-year programme that aims to educate students in area of accounting; financial accounting, management accounting, taxation, and auditing. Apart from preparing students to acquire accounting knowledge and skills, this programme also helps students to support other organizational activities such as decision making and skills. Upon completion, students will be able to pursue their study in any Professional Accounting Qualifications, Bachelor Degree, or pursue a career in Accounting field.
- Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent, with at least three (3) credits, including Mathematics, and pass English; OR
- Pass Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent, with at least Grade C (CGPA 2.0) in any subjects, and credit in Mathematics and pass English in SPM level; OR
- Pass Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with minimum of Maqbul Grade and credit in Mathematics and pass English in SPM level; OR
- Pass Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in related field and pass SPM with minimum 1 credit in any subject, credit in Mathematics and pass English in SPM level; OR
- Other qualifications with equivalent recognition by Malaysian Government.
- Fees are inclusive of tuition, accommodation, registration and other services fees.
- For international students, fees are exclusive of accommodation, registration, other services, student pass charges, immigration charges, personal bond, EMGS visa processing fee, medical insurance premium, EMGS medical screening fee & caution money.
- For this fee structure, estimated currency exchange of USD 1.00 = MYR 5.00 is used.
INTEC Education College
Jalan Senangin Satu 17/2A, Section 17, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, MALAYSIA.
Tel: +603 - 5522 7000 (Hotline) / 7060 (Marketing) / 7428 (Programme Coordinator)
Email : email@example.com