Certificate in Business Accounting (CertBA)
The CertBA programme structure and its examinations are under the ambit of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) UK. On successful completion of CertBA, students will proceed to CIMA Professional Qualification examinations and will be awarded the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting. Graduates with a CertBA qualification may find employment in the commerce, industry or finance at the technician level. CertBA graduates are eligible for automatic transfer to the CIMA Professional Qualification.
Intake: May Duration: 1-1½ years
- SPM with at least five credits including Bahasa Malaysia, mathematics & English, or
- Other qualifications that are equivalent & verified by Malaysian Government.
CertBA Qualification Papers
- C01 Fundamentals of Management Accounting
- C02 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- C03 Fundamentals of Business Mathematics
- C04 Fundamentals of Business Economics
- C05 Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law