Effective January 2015, The AUSMAT programme (internationally recognized as South Australian Matriculation [SAM]) is known as SACE International. This is a pre-university programme, which prepares students to further their studies mainly in Australia and New Zealand. Courses conducted are based on curriculum set by the SACE Board of South Australia, Adelaide. Upon successful completion, students will acquire the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE). Interested students are welcomed to apply for entry into the SACE programme through the two intakes : January intake (1 year) or July intake (1.5 years).
[ For more information : SACE International ]
- 28 years of firm collaboration with the Government of South Australia through SACE Board of South Australia in offering South Australian Matriculation (SAM).
- Holistic and well-structured curriculum intergrating academic, soft skills and spiritual elements.
- Accredited by MQA and is recognized internationally.
- Discipline: Science
Pass SPM with at least credits in five (5) subjects including English, Mathematics or Additional Mathematics or any science subject (Biology, Chemistry and Physics) or equivalent.
- Discipline: Non-science
Pass SPM with at least credits in five (5) subjects including English or equivalent.
Lists of Majors
Pathway to a Degree
* Including Group of Eight (Go8) Universities and Australian Technology Network (ATN) Universities
Duration : 1.5 years
Duration : 1 year
* Fee inclusive of tuition, registration, accommodation and other services.
|Australian Universities||New Zealand Universities|
*Group of Eight (Go8)
**Australian Technology Network (ATN) Universities
INTEC Education College
Jalan Senangin Satu 17/2A
Seksyen 17, 40200 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: (6)03 - 5522 7000 (Hotline) / 7060 (Marketing) / 7068 (Programme Coordinator)