The A-Level Programme provides an excellent preparation to international tertiary programmes worlwide. It prepares students for the Cambridge International Examination (CIE). The programme offers study track for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy as well as engineering and social sciences. Students interested in the programme have the option to choose one of the two tracks of study program: the four semester (July intake) or three semesters (January intake) track.
Students enrolled in medicine, dentistry and pharmacy will go through either a twinning or a direct programme locally or abroad, after completing their programme of study at A-Level, INTEC. While students intending to pursue their studies in engineering and social sciences, may apply for further studies to the United Kingdom, United States of America, Australia or New Zealand.
- Collaboration with Cambridge International Examination leading to greater understanding of subjects & constructive thinking skills.
- Offers 3 A-Level subjects and 1 Advanced Subsidiary (AS) subject.
- Accredited by MQA and is recognized by universities throughout Malaysia & abroad.
- Discipline : Science
- Pass with at least B in five (5) subjects including English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in SPM or equivalent.
- Discipline : Non-science
- Pass with at least B in five (5) subjects including English and Mathematics in SPM or equivalent.
List of Majors
- Engineering / Actuarial Science
- Pharmacy / Pure Science
- International Relations
- Social Science
Pathway to a Degree
* Including Russell Group Universities
Duration : 2 years
Duration : 1.5 years
* Fee inclusive of tuition, registration, accommodation and other services.
By INTEC's placement unit and assisted by respective placement agent.
List of universities
*Russell Group Universities
INTEC Education College
Jalan Senangin Satu 17/2A
Seksyen 17, 40200 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: (6)03 - 5522 7000 (Hotline) / 7060 (Marketing) / 7093 (Head of Programme)