The ALG is a pre–university programme with a long tradition of more than 15 years in preparing students to further their studies in engineering field at Universities of Applied Sciences in Germany. Students will undergo a 22-month course enabling them to sit for the Cambridge International Examination (CIE). The course will also equip them with the required German Language and intercultural skills in order to be successful in completing their tertiary education in Germany. Interested students are welcomed to enroll in this programme in May intake.
- Pioneer in pre-university German education in Malaysia with more than 15 years of experience.
- Experienced native speakers of German conducting German Language courses.
- Accredited by MQA and recognized by Universities of Applied Sciences in Germany.
- Comprehensive German language curriculum for DSH / TESTDaf examination.
- Pass with at least B in five (5) subjects including English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in SPM or equivalent.
List of Majors
Pathway to a Degree
Duration : 22 months
* Fee inclusive of tuition, registration, accommodation and other services.
List of universities
INTEC Education College
Jalan Senangin Satu 17/2A
Seksyen 17, 40200 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: (6)03 - 5522 7000 (Hotline) / 7060 (Marketing) / 7076 (Programme Coordinator)