The Diploma in Public Management and Governance (DPMG) is a two-year programme designed to provide an in-depth knowledge and exposure on Public Management and Governance, which focuses on the working of the Public Sectors. Some of the areas underlined are the role and responsibilities of public managers, public service delivery and the diverse environment in which Public Officers function. Students enrolled in this programme will be strengthened with fundamental professional skills in understanding, communicating, designing and reasoning the complex issues and situations, which are crucial in public policy programme.
- Strong collaboration with UiTM and industries.
- Holistic and well-structured curriculum which integrates academic, soft skills & spiritual element
- Accredited by MQA and recognised by public & private universities throughout Malaysia
- Obtain at least five (5) credits including Bahasa Melayu, English, Mathematics / Additional Mathematics; OR
- Pass Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent with a minimum C grade (CGPA 2.0); OR
- Any equivalent qualification certified by Malaysian Government
Lists of Majors
- Public Management & Administration
Pathway to a Degree
|Diploma in Public Management and Governance (DPMG)
Duration : 2 years (June & November intake)
*Fee inclusive of tuition, registration, accommodation and other services.
- Accredited Public or Private University
INTEC Education College
Jalan Senangin Satu 17/2A
Section 17, 40200 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: (6)03 - 5522 7000 (Hotline) / 7060 (Marketing) / 7634 (Programme Coordinator)