The Diploma in Business Management (DBM) provides an excellent assistance to enhance a stronger academic background in business environment. It encourages development of extensive knowledge on business environment. At the same time, it introduces multiple ranges of skills needed to facilitate business operations in the future career environment. Students who are interested may join the June intake (6 months) study programme.
- Strong collaboration with UiTM and industries.
- Holistic and well-structured curriculum which integrates academic, soft skills & spiritual elements.
- Accredited by MQA and recognised by public & private universities throughout Malaysia.
- Applicants must obtain at least three (3) credits including Bahasa Melayu and pass English and Mathematics subject; OR
- Pass Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent, with a minimum C Grade (CGPA 2.0) in any subjects OR
- Any other accredited qualification equivalent with it by Malaysian Government.
Lists of Majors
- Management & Administration
Pathway to a Degree
|Diploma in Business Management (DBM)
Duration : 2 years
*Fee inclusive of tuition, registration, accomodation and other services.
- Accredited Public or Private University
INTEC Education College
Jalan Senangin Satu 17/2A
Section 17, 40200 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: (6)03 - 5522 7000 (Hotline) / 7060 (Marketing) / 7428 (Programme Coordinator)
Website : www.intec.edu.my