1. How many intakes are there in INTEC, When?
Two intakes – January and June
2. Is SPM the only requirement to enter INTEC?
No, we also accept other qualifications such as O-Level.
3. Is accomodation provided for students?
Yes. Apartment hostels are located in Section 6 and 18 Shah Alam.
Buses to campus are provided daily.
5. Is financial aid available?
Yes, it is available. INTEC can assist you in applying for financial aid from financial institutions.
6. Is Arabic language competence a requirement to join the Middle East Programme?
No, it is not. However, it will be an advantage.
7. Are courses under American programmes transferable?
Yes. Most courses are credit transferred. In addition, they are also accepted by University of Queensland, RMIT
University and La Trobe University in Australia.