Student Affairs is an important department that contributes to students' development in line with the Malaysian Education Philosophy, which stresses the development of intellectual, spiritual, physical and emotional aspects.
- To provide comprehensive and efficient services and facilities in creating a conducive learning and living environment that is comfortable, cheerful and safe.
- To plan and conduct on-going student development programmes which are integrated with value-added features to develop students who are holistic, patriotic, knowledgeable, skilled, virtuous, and grateful.
- To develop students who have a sense of self-worth, and who are confident and capable to compete with others in the international arena.
- To groom students into leaders of caliber, who are brave, healthy, energetic, far-sighted, positive and creative in their thinking.
- Coordinates students' activities and relationship with other institutions of higher learning and organizations.
- Develop students through training that is relevant to their needs.
- Provide counselling services either individually or in groups.
- Carry out curriculum administration to help overseas bound students.
- Provide services related to accommodation on campus.
- Provide medical services.
- Maintain the peace of the campus through the implementation of the Higher Learning Act (Discipline) 1976.