To fulfill the general requirements, students applying for the programmes must obtain at least C in Bahasa Melayu and at least B+ in English at SPM level.
Students must also obtain at least FOUR B+ and ONE B.
NEW GRADING SYSTEM FOR SPM
|NEW GRADE||OLD GRADE|
A+ [ Super distinction ]
|A [ High distinction ]||1A||Distinction|
|A - [ Distinction ]||2A|
|B+ [ Super Credit ]||3B||Credit|
|B [ High Credit ]||4B|
|C+ [ Upper Credit ]||5C|
|C [ Credit ]||6C|
|D [ Upper pass ]||7D||Pass|
|E [ Pass ]||8D|
|G [ Fail ]||9G||Fail|
** All applications for scholarship and loan need to be addressed directly to these sponsoring agencies.
- BANK NEGARA MALAYSIA
- YAYASAN PAHANG
- YAYASAN TERENGGANU
- YAYASAN SABAH
- YAYASAN TENAGA NASIONAL BERHAD
- YAYASAN TELEKOM MALAYSIA
- YAYASAN PENERAJU PENDIDIKAN BUMIPUTERA
- Private organizations and individuals
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY EDUCATION
- Students are required to sign a Letter of Undertaking (LOU) to abide by the academic rules and regulations
- Attendance at all lectures, tutorials and laboratory sessions is compulsory.
- Absence without permission will result in disciplinary action.
- Students who fall behind in their studies are assisted through academic counselling by highly qualified and experienced lecturers.
- Small classes ensure effective instructor-student interaction.
- Student development activities are varied and well-planned.